This Legal Notice (hereinafter referred to as the “Legal Notice“) sets out the rules concerning the protection of materials in the online store figuratti.eu and the prohibition of copying products and using the know-how of Figuratti sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw. This Legal Notice is published at figuratti.eu.
§2 Definitions of terms used in the Legal Notice
- „Figuratti” – Figuratti sp. z o.o. Figuratti sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Suflerska 6, Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS: 0000923100, REGON: 52000880300000, NIP: 9522220610.
- “Customer ” – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which legal capacity is specifically granted by law, who places an Order from the Store.
- “Civil Code ” – an act of April 23, 1964 Civil Code;
- “Store” or “Online Store” – an online store together with an information portal available at figuratti.eu, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders.
- „Regulations” set out the rules for the operation of the Online Store figuratti.eu. and is published at figuratti.eu/terms-and-conditions/
- “Goods” (or in the singular number “Goods”) – products presented and sold in the Store; i.e. furniture prepared to the individual order of the Customer, not prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of the Customer and serving to meet the customer’s individualized needs; or products that are available in the Store and which were prepared without an individual order.
- “Agreement” or “Sales Agreement” – an agreement for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, entered into by Figuratti and the Customer, concluded with the use of the Store.
- „Copyrights” – an act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and neighbouring rights;
- “Order ” – a declaration of will of the Customer, aimed directly at concluding a Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods.
§3 General Provisions
- Before concluding the Sales Agreement, the Customer should read this Legal Notice.
- In order to place an Order in the Store, it is necessary to make a declaration of acceptance of this Legal Notice.
§4 Protection of materials in the Online Store figuratti.eu
- The materials placed in the Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the “Materials“) are protected under the Copyright Act.
- The owner of the copyrights to the Materials is Figuratti sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Suflerska 6, 04-471 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the following KRS number: 0000923100, REGON: 52000880300000, NIP: 9522220610.
- It is forbidden, inter alia, to copy, modify and distribute the Materials placed on the Online Store, specifically data concerning Figuratti products or their elements, including photographs, graphics, banners, signs, texts, etc., as well as to place the Materials or their parts on any website or server, under the threat of legal sanctions.
§5 No copying of the Goods or use of Figuratti know-how
- Figuratti is the owner of this Online Store and the manufacturer of the Goods. Know – how related to the production of the Goods, architectural and technical projects of the Goods, design of the Goods, packaging of the Goods, industrial designs of the Goods, trademarks, patents, trade secrets of the Figuratti are the property of the Figuratti and are protected by the law, including copyright, other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights.
- Figuratti reserves all rights to the Goods and their image.
- By concluding the Agreement, Figuratti does not grant the Customer the right to copy or reproduce the Goods.
- It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or use the Goods in any similar manner.
- It is forbidden to copy the external form of the Goods or to imitate the Goods by means of technical reproduction.
- It is forbidden to copy the functional features of the Goods, specifically the construction, design and form ensuring their usability.
- Each architectural and technical project of the Goods constitutes a Work within the meaning of the Copyright Act and is subject to legal protection under this Act.
- The Customer is not entitled to use for their own purposes, copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, transmit, display, exhibit, edit, modify, create derivative works or use in any way any part of the architectural or technical project of the Goods.
- The Customer is not authorised to produce on its own, through affiliates or through third parties, goods similar to the Goods, specifically goods whose production would be based on Figuratti’s know-how, copying Figuratti’s designs, solutions, technique, design, etc.
- Copying the Goods shall be deemed an act of unfair competition.
- Sanctions for the infringement of the provisions of this §3 are indicated in the Rules and Regulations.
- For violation of the provisions of this §3 by the Customer, Figuratti shall be entitled to claim contractual penalties in accordance with the Regulations and compensation for damages caused to Figuratti by the entity violating the provisions of this §3..
§6 Final Provisions
- Customers may access this Legal Notice at any time via the link provided on the homepage of figuratti.eu.
- The content of this Legal Notice may be recorded by printing, saving to a carrier or downloading at any time from the figuratti. pl website.
- The Seller may amend the Legal Notice. The amendment to the Legal Notice shall take effect on the relevant date indicated by the Seller calculated from the date on which the new version of the Legal Notice is made available, with the reservation that Sales Agreements concluded prior to the amendments becoming effective shall be carried out on the current terms and conditions.