§1 General Provisions
- The owner of the STORE accessible at figuratti.pl is Figuratti sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 6 Suflerska Street, 04-471 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000923100, REGON number: 52000880300000, NIP number: 9522220610 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘’Owner’’, ‘’Figuratti’’ or “Administrator’’)
- Users of the STORE and Profiles are natural persons, legal persons or organisational units without legal personality to whom the act grants legal capacity, using the electronic services available on the website at figuratti.pl and Profiles (hereinafter referred to as ‘’Users’’ or in singular as ‘’User’‘).
- The Aministrator of the Users’ personal data is Figuratti sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 6 Suflerska Street, 04-471 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000923100, REGON number: 52000880300000, NIP number: 9522220610.
- „Civil Code” – Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Dz.U. No 16, item 93 as amended).
- The “Rules and Regulations” define the operating principles of the STORE figuratti.pl and are published at figuratti.com/regulations/.
- “Goods” (or in the singular “Goods“) – goods presented and sold at the STORE; i.e. furniture prepared to individual order of the User, not prefabricated, manufactured in accordance with the User’s specifications and serving to satisfy the User’s individualised needs; or products which are available at the STORE and which were prepared with no individual order.
- “Registration” – means the actual action taken by the User in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the purchase of Goods by the User at the STORE.
- “Sales Agreement” or “Agreement” – an agreement for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Figuratti and the User via the STORE.
- “Order” – the User’s declaration of intent, aiming directly at the conclusion of the Agreement, defining specifically the type and number of Goods.
§3 Processing of Data in Connection with the Use of the Store and Profiles
In connection with the User’s use of the STORE and Profiles, the Administrator collects data to the extent necessary to provide individual services offered, as well as information about the User’s activity in the STORE. Detailed rules and purposes of processing information and personal data collected during the use of the STORE and Profiles by the User are described below.
The Administrator processes personal data of Users visiting Profiles. This data is processed exclusively in connection with the operation of the Profile, which includes the purpose of informing Users about the Administrator’s activities and promoting various events, services and products. The legal basis for the Administrator’s processing of personal data for this purpose is its legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RODO) to promote its own brand and the STORE.
§5 The Data Protection Officer
- The Administrator appointed the Data Protection Officer.
- The Data Protection Officer is the person whom Users may contact on all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights in relation to data processing.
- The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Administrator’s address: 6 Suflerska Street, 04-471 Warsaw.
§6 Protection of Privacy of Persons under 18 Years Age
The STORE and Profiles are not designed for and are not intended for persons under the age of eighteen. The Administrator does not intend to collect or store data concerning persons under the age of eighteen.
§7 Processing Personal Data
- The Administrator processes the User’s personal data to the extent necessary for the establishment, formation of the content, modification, termination and proper implementation of Services provided electronically via the STORE and the execution of Orders and Sales Agreements placed by the User. This means that the data is needed in particular to:
- make Registration ;
- place Orders;
- enter into Sales Agreements;
- make settlements;
- prepare the ordered Goods to be collected by the User;
- exercise by the User any consumer rights (e.g. withdrawal from the agreement, warranty) or other rights.
- The User data on the Profiles appears at the moment of the User’s voluntary actions on the Profiles, such as in particular liking or starting to follow a given profile or liking, sharing, downloading or commenting on content on a given Profile. The Administrator processes the User’s personal data on the Profiles only to the extent necessary for the operation of the Profiles and only to the extent of the data voluntarily provided by the Users on the Profiles and used by the Users publicly on the Profiles (e.g. the name of the User’s account, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, TIK TOK, Pinterest; content of comments left by the User).
- Personal data is also processed in fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator and the performance of tasks in the public interest, among others to perform tasks related to security and defence or storage of tax records.
- Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of securing and asserting claims or for protection against claims.
§8 No Transfer of Users’ Data by the Administrator
- The Administrator does not transfer Users’ personal data.
- The Users’ personal data are processed by the Administrator only for the purposes indicated below that are necessary for the operation of the STORE or Profiles.
§9 Personal Data
- For the purposes connected with the operation of the STORE, the Administrator shall specifically process the following personal data, the provision of which is necessary to:
- make Registration:
- e-mail address;
- User’s name;
- User’s address, i.e. street, building number, apartment number, city, postal code, country;
- phone number;
- IP address;
- make Orders:
- method of collecting Goods;
- method of payment;
- method of delivery of Goods;
- User’s address, i.e. street, building number, apartment number, city, postal code, country;
- phone number;
- e-mail address;
- Orders information;
- IP address;
- Data provided by the User optionally:
- billing address ie. street, building number, apartment number, city, postal code, country;
- bank account number;
- payment information and payment history ;
- In the event that the Customer submits an instruction for the Seller to issue a VAT invoice for purchases made in the STORE, the Administrator shall also process the following personal data:
- Company name ;
- NIP or VAT EU number;
- Business address (street, building number, premises number, city, postal code, country).
- make Registration:
- For the purposes of operating the Profiles, the Administrator specifically processes the following personal data required by the respective social media application (Facebook, Instagram, ICT TOK, Pinterest):
- The name of the User’s social media account (Facebook, Instagram, TIK TOK, Pinterest).
- Comments left voluntarily by the User on the Profiles.
§10 Legal Grounds for Processing Personal Data
- Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “RODO”) and in accordance with Polish law.
- The Administrator processes personal data only after obtaining the User’s prior consent, expressed at the time of Registration on the website or at the time of confirming a transaction made on the STORE website.
- The Administrator processes the User’s personal data on the Profiles only to the extent of data voluntarily left by the Users on the Profiles and used by the Users publicly on the Profiles (e.g. the name of the User’s account, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, TIK TOK, Pinterest or, for example, the content of comments left by the User).
- Consent to the processing of personal data is completely voluntary, however, failure to give consent prevents Registration and Ordering.
- Users‘ personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
§11 User Rights
- The User may at any time request information from the Administrator on the extent of the processing of their personal data.
- The User may at any time request the correction or rectification of his/her personal data. The User may also do this himself/herself after logging into his/her account.
- The User may withdraw his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data at any time, without giving reasons. Withdrawal of consent will result in the User’s account being deleted from the STORE’s database, together with all the User’s personal data previously processed by the Administrator. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect any actions already performed.
- The User may at any time request, without stating the reason, that the Administrator delete his/her data. The request to delete the data will not affect the activities already performed. Deletion of data means simultaneous deletion of the User’s account, together with all personal data stored and processed to date by the Administrator.
- The User may at any time express an OBJECTION to the processing of his/her personal data, both in respect of all the User’s personal data processed by the Administrator, as well as only to a limited extent, e.g. as regards the processing of data for a specifically indicated purpose. The objection will not affect the activities performed so far. Raising an objection will result in the deletion of the User’s account, together with all personal data stored and processed to date by the Administrator.
- The User may request the restriction of the processing of personal data, either for a specific period of time or without a time limitation but within a specific scope, and the Administrator will be obliged to fulfil this request. This request will not affect the activities already carried out.
- The User may request that the Administrator transfer the processed personal data of the User to another entity. For this purpose, the User should write a request to the Administrator, indicating to which entity (name, address) the User’s personal data should be transferred and which specific data the User wishes the Administrator to transfer. After the User confirms his/her request, the Administrator will transfer, in electronic form, the User’s personal data to the indicated entity. Confirmation of the request by the User is necessary for the security of the User’s personal data and to ensure that the request comes from an authorised person.
- The Administrator shall inform the User of the action taken within one month of receiving one of the requests mentioned in the previous paragraphs
§12 Recipients of the Data
- In connection with the activity of the STORE and Profiles, personal data shall be disclosed to external entities co-operating with the Administrator, including specifically suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting services, couriers (in connection with the execution of the Order), marketing agencies (in connection with marketing services) and entities related to the Administrator, as well as legal and tax offices and auditing companies.
- The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information concerning the User to competent authorities or third parties who request such information on the basis of an applicable legal basis and in accordance with the provisions of the law in force.
§13 Period of Processing Personal Data
- As a general rule, personal data shall only be processed for as long as necessary to fulfil the contractual or statutory obligations for which they were collected. The data will be deleted immediately when storage is no longer necessary, for evidential purposes, in accordance with civil law or in connection with a statutory obligation to store data.
- Information relating to the Sales Agreement shall be stored for evidential purposes for a period of three years, starting from the end of the year in which the business relationship with the User is terminated. Deletion of the data will take place after the expiry of the statutory limitation period for the assertion of contractual claims.
- In addition, the Administrator may retain archival information relating to concluded Sales Agreements, as their storage is related to the User’s claims, e.g. under warranty.
- If no agreement has been concluded between the User and the Owner, the User’s personal data shall be stored until the deletion of the User’s account at the STORE website. The deletion of the account may take place as a result of the User’s request, withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, or objection to the processing of such data..
- Cookies are fragments of information that contain a unique reference code that the STORE sends to the User’s device in order to store, and sometimes track, information relating to the device used. They do not normally allow the identification of the User’s identity. Their main purpose is to better tailor the STORE to the User.
- Some of the Cookies present on the STORE’s website are only available for the duration of a given Internet session and expire when the browser is closed (session Cookies). Other Cookies are used to remember the User who is recognised on the STORE website when they return (permanent Cookies). They are then stored for a longer period of time.
- Cookies used on the WEBSITE of the STORE are in particular:
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, specifically the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the User’s use of the STORE. For this purpose, they may store information about the User’s navigation path or the time spent on the STORE’s website.
- All Cookies used by the STORE shall comply with applicable European Union law.
- Most Users and some mobile browsers automatically accept Cookies. If the User does not change the settings, Cookies will be stored in the memory of the device.
- The User may change his or her preference regarding the acceptance of cookies or change his or her browser so that he or she can be notified each time cookies are set. To change the settings for accepting Cookies, adjust the settings in your browser.
- It is worth remembering that blocking or deleting Cookies may prevent the full use of the STORE website.
- Cookies will be used for the necessary management of the session, including in particular:
- to create a special login session for the User, so that the website remembers that the User is logged in and his/her requests are delivered in an efficient, secure and consistent manner;
- to recognise a User who has previously visited the website of the STORE, so that the number of unique users who have used the website can be identified and to ensure that the website has sufficient capacity for the number of new users;
- to identify whether a visitor to a STORE website is registered on the STORE website;
- record information from the User’s device, including: cookies, IP address and information about the browser used, in order to be able to diagnose problems, administer and track usage;
- customise elements of the layout or the content of the website;
- collect statistical information about how the STORE is used by the User, in order to be able to improve the STORE and to determine which areas of the STORE are the most popular among the Users;
- to make the configuration of the STORE correctly, taking into account the User’s location.
§15 Managing Cookies
- The User may give or refuse permission for cookies to be installed on his/her device, give or refuse permission for access to information derived from such cookies and delete cookies installed on his/her device on an ongoing basis – using the settings of the web browser he/she is using. Depending on the type of Internet browser used, information on the possibility of managing access to cookies to the User’s device and their removal from the device is available on the following website:
- https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416 -for Google Chrome;
- https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka – for Mozilla Firefox;
- https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows/usuwanie-plik%C3%B3w-cookie-i-zarz%C4%85dzanie-nimi-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d – for Microsoft Edge;
- https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac – for Safari;
- https://help.opera.com/pl/latest/web-preferences/ – for Opera.
- As regards information on User preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User can view and edit the information resulting from Cookies using the following tool: https://google.com/ads/preferences/
§16 Server Logs
- Information on certain behaviours of Users is subject to logging at the server level. This data is used exclusively for the administration of the STORE and to ensure the most efficient handling of the services provided.
- Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be recorded.:
- time of the arrival of the request;
- time of sending the response;
- name of the User’s station – identification carried out by the HTTPS protocol;
- information about errors which occurred during the HTTPS transaction;
- URL address of a website previously visited by the User (referer link) – if the STORE was accessed via a link;
- information about the User’s browser;
- IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with specific visitors.
- The above data is used only for the administration of the STORE.
§17 Supervisory Board
- In the event of a violation of the provisions on personal data protection, the person concerned may lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. After investigating the case, the President of the Office – if there has been a violation – shall, by means of an administrative decision, order the restoration of the status in accordance with the law.
- A complaint may be lodged in writing by traditional mail to the address of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, or by electronic means using the form via the electronic sub-box of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
§18 Final Provisions
- extension or modification of the functionality of the STORE;
- introduction of new services or changes to the scope of services;
- changes in technical requirements necessary for the operation of the STORE, specifically relating to the end-user’s equipment and information and communication system, changes in technical conditions for provision of services, occurrence of new risks related to provision of services by electronic means;